Celebration is our natural state, yet sometimes we forget or that knowingness gets buried in the day-to-day of what we call “life.”
Perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way, because when you show up on a yoga mat (or in a chair), you are showing up for life in a celebratory way.
Humor me a moment before you run away at the mention of the word yoga. Whether you’ve never set foot on a yoga mat, have limited mobility, or have been doing yoga for decades, almost everyone, including you, can practice BodyAwake® Yoga.
Yes, it is a yoga practice, but it’s not simply moving the body into positions (asana or poses). It’s about the invisible. It’s about…
- Intention and where you focus it
- Breath and sensing the invisible energy that is You
- Expanding by consciously meeting the contracted places
- Training the mind to serve the heart
- Anchoring the Soulful Self in the core of the body
Which is what “life” here on Earth is about. It’s about finding and fully revealing the True Self, here.